62 Search Results for DRANCO
- Consultancy & support – Analytical assistance and biological supervision Since the biological process is the heart of the anaerobic digestion plant, a good knowledge and monitoring of this process is crucial. Analytical assistance Monitoring of substrates TS-VS, Kj-N, C/N, COD,… Biogas Production Potential Nutrient content, heavy metals … Digestion parameters TS-VS NH4+-N pH FOS, TAC VFA Viscosity … Digestate characteristics Physico-chemical (TS-VS, pH, NH4+-N,…) […]
- Introduction Anaerobic digestion, much more than biogas Anaerobic digestion is the process whereby a series of biological and enzymatic processes produce biogas out of organic material, in the absence of oxygen. The biogas consists mainly out of methane (CH4, which has a high calorific value) and CO2. Biogas is a fuel derived from organic material and is […]
- Engineering & construction DRANCO nv has developed innovative and patented designs for biogas plants, with a pretreatment, digester concept and post-treatment adapted to each type of feedstock. Find out about our 30+ years of experience and our 35 references!
- BCS: Biogas, consultancy & support “All-round consultancy & support of anaerobic digestion projects” General Even though OWS developed several anaerobic digestion processes on its own, the expertise of BCS covers all possible anaerobic digestion processes available worldwide. As a separate department, BCS offers a unique combination of both biological and mechanical/technical knowledge, allowing independent advice and guidance at each level […]
- Consultancy & support – Automation Based on the complexity of an installation, a well-designed automation can save many hours of work. An elaborated automation also allows to monitor various process parameters and interventions, making it more easy to understand the process and to recognize changes in an early stage. OWS can provide assistance with regard to: Improvement of automated controls […]
- Memberships DRANCO nv is an active member of several normalization organizations such as the International Standards Organization (ISO), the European Standards Organization (CEN), the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the German Standards Organization (DIN) and is the official Belgian delegate of several ISO and CEN committees. In this capacity, DRANCO nv has developed […]
- What do we do? General Even though DRANCO nv developed several anaerobic digestion processes on its own, the expertise of BCS covers all possible anaerobic digestion processes available worldwide. As a separate department, BCS offers a unique combination of both biological and mechanical/technical knowledge, allowing independent advice and guidance at each level of anaerobic digestion. This team is active […]
- Contact DRANCO nv (Headquarters) Dok-Noord 4C bus 39000 GentBelgiumTel: +32 (0)9 432 12 00VAT: BE0443.email@example.com Opening hours:Mo-fr: 08h45-12h30 & 13h15-17h30(GMT+1 / GMT+2 in summer) DRANCO Inc. 497 Carthage DriveDayton, Ohio 45434USA Luc De BaereBert DierickBruno MattheeuwsUSsales@dranco.be Parking & directions DRANCO nv is easily accessible by public transport. We are located at about 1.3 kilometers from the […]
- Wijster 2012 The first DRANCO plant on the Attero-site in Wijster started producing biogas in 2012. The DRANCO digester treats the organic wet fraction from residual waste after pretreatment. The digester has a capacity of 57.000 tons per year. The biogas is upgraded and injected into the gas grid (‘green gas’). Attero B.V. opted for a dry […]
- Nüstedt 2006 Below you can find a short movie about the DRANCO-FARM plant in Nüstedt.
About DRANCO nv
DRANCO nv is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants and in organic waste management consultancy.