DRANCO nv offers the design and construction of wet completely mixed digesters. These digesters work at a low total solids-content and can be used as main digesters, or as post-digesters (e.g. following a DRANCO-FARM or BES-Plugflow digester).
DRANCO nv uses this type of technology for clean and wet organic feedstocks such as energy crops, agro-industrial residues or food waste. The BES-CSTR is a continuously stirred tank-reactor with a gas storage on top.
- round digester in concrete
- total solids content between 2 and 12% in the digester
- mesophilic or thermophilic operating temperature
- easy replacable stirrers
- modular concept
The BES-CSTR process has some significant advantages:
- simple design
- short construction period
- optimal heat- and material distribution inside the digester
- limited height
- efficient degassing inside the digester
- large digester volumes possible
Mr. Winfried Six
Marketing & Sales Manager
Ms. Norma McDonald
North America Sales Manager
DRANCO nv is doing the biological and technological follow-up of several CSTR digesters (see our BCS-division).