62 Search Results for DRANCO
- Official opening new DRANCO plant in Leuven (Belgium) On Friday March 17, the intermunicipal environmental company EcoWerf in Leuven, Belgium, officially opened its new anaerobic digestion plant. Besides producing 20.000 tons of valuable compost from (source separated) biowaste every year, EcoWerf will start producing biogas from the same biowaste.
- Transfer of the ‘DRANCO-activities’ from OWS nv to its subsidiary DRANCO nv At the end of 2020, OWS was acquired by the Normec group. After this purchase, it has been decided to separate the biogas division (hereinafter referred to as ‘the DRANCO-activities’) from the lab division by contributing ‘the DRANCO-activities’ into DRANCO nv.
- OWS gets four DRANCO projects underway in Europe & Asia OWS has strengthened its position in Europe and Asia with DRANCO-technology in spite of the on-going global pandemic.
- Press release: 2 important milestones for DRANCO Recently the official ‘first stone laying ceremony’ was held at the site of a new ‘Energy Conversion Park’ near the OWS headquarters in Belgium. Construction work on the DRANCO digester for source separated organics is well underway. Furthermore, another pioneering DRANCO plant on mixed waste organics in the UK, was declared fully operational in March.
- DRANCO technology covered in Biocycle Magazine OWS is a leader in partial stream digestion. A full article was dedicated to this concept and our technology in the Biocycle magazine of November 2014.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS received a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- The DRANCO technology: a unique digestion technology for solid organic waste – De Baere L.
- DRANCO-FARM process OWS has developed the DRANCO-FARM dry digestion technology to produce renewable energy out of organic substrates such as energy crops, crop residues, agro-industrial by-products etc. The degradation of organic matter takes place under anaerobic conditions in a vertical digester. The degradable fraction is converted into biogas. The biogas can be used for the production of […]
- About DRANCO nv DRANCO nv is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants and in organic waste management consultancy.
- DRANCO process The DRANCO (DRy ANaerobic COmposting) process is an advanced biotechnological process for an environmentally friendly and cost-effective treatment of organics derived from municipal solid waste. With its long experience and its extended reference list, the DRANCO process is a well-known and reliable anaerobic digestion technology. The DRANCO technology is marketed throughout the world by OWS […]
About DRANCO nv
DRANCO nv is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants and in organic waste management consultancy.