13 Search Results for household waste
- In Ain (France), farmers help to recycle household waste The OVADE plant treats and valorises the residual household waste of some 330.000 inhabitants of the Ain department in France. It uses a process unique in the world (SORDISEP) which ensures a high quality compost. Complying with the NF U 44-051 standard, the compost produced on the Viriat site is rich in organic matter.
- Household waste The introduction of anaerobic digestion into the treatment of municipal solid waste (MSW) and source separated organics (biowaste) is one of the most successful and innovative technology developments observed during the last two decades in the waste management field. Household waste organics contain energy, and Organic Waste Systems is determined to get it out!
- Dry Anaerobic Conversion of Source Separated Household Waste to Biogas and Humotex – De Wilde, B., Six, W. and De Baere, L. Journal of Resource Management and Technology, 18, 40-43, 1990
- Yorii 2021 ORIX wil construct the largest dry digestion plant for household waste organics in Japan. Construction is foreseen in 2020; start-up in 2021.
- Ayagawa 2018 Together with its partner Kurita Water Industries, OWS will construct a new DRANCO plant on the island of Shikoku in Japan. The plant will treat commercial and household waste, soiled paper, manure, rice straw and grass.
- Official opening new DRANCO plant in Leuven (Belgium) On Friday March 17, the intermunicipal environmental company EcoWerf in Leuven, Belgium, officially opened its new anaerobic digestion plant. Besides producing 20.000 tons of valuable compost from (source separated) biowaste every year, EcoWerf will start producing biogas from the same biowaste.
- New biogas plant for OWS in Japan OWS is proud to announce its first full-scale DRANCO plant in Japan.
- Integrating digester & tunnel composter in France The Ecocea anaerobic digestion and composting facility is expected to process 73.000 tons of household waste and 8.000 tons of green waste per year, with biomethane fed into an industrial natural gas network.
- Bourg-en-Bresse 2016 The latest flagship of OWS is situated in Bourg-en-Bresse, France. This plant is making clean compost from mixed waste, by means of the SORDISEP-process.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS received a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
About DRANCO nv
DRANCO nv is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants and in organic waste management consultancy.