31 Search Results for anaerobic digestion
- Organic Recycling of Agricultural Waste Today: Composting and Anaerobic Digestion Biotransformation of Agricultural Waste and By-Products – 1st Edition. Author: Poltronieri. Elsevier (in press)
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands. Phase 1: Technical and financial information of more than 80 AD plants Phase 2: Biological and technical evaluation of 19 AD plants (available for download)
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion In: Bioplastics Magazine, 6/2009
- Anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in Europe – Status, experience and prospects – De Baere L., Mattheeuws B. Waste Management, Vol. 3: Recycling and Recovery – Thomé-Kozmiensky Karl J., Thiel S., p 517-526
- Feasability – Anaerobic digestion process When little information is known on the suitability of the substrates for anaerobic digestion, 2 important tests are available to evaluate if a substrate or a mixture of substrates can sustain stable fermentation. Biogas Production Potential (BPP) test Determines the maximum amount of biogas that can be produced from a given feedstock. The feedstock is […]
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion – De Wilde, B. Bioplastics Magazine, 4, 42-44, 2009.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS received a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- Official opening new DRANCO plant in Leuven (Belgium) On Friday March 17, the intermunicipal environmental company EcoWerf in Leuven, Belgium, officially opened its new anaerobic digestion plant. Besides producing 20.000 tons of valuable compost from (source separated) biowaste every year, EcoWerf will start producing biogas from the same biowaste.
- Press release: Weitz-DRANCO has agreed to assist TNRE on an established basis to provide the necessary technology expertise required for TNRE’s state-of-the-art anaerobic digestion/advanced composting facilities in the US.
About DRANCO nv
DRANCO nv is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants and in organic waste management consultancy.